Y-Play February 2015 Half Term playscheme
Y-Play, from YMCA Derbyshire, is Ofsted-registered and offers a diverse range of activities for children from Year 1 to Year 7 during school holidays from 8am to 6pm. We are now taking bookings for the upcoming February Half Term holiday playscheme running between the 9th and 13th of February 2015. The Playscheme will be run at Silverhill Primary School in Mickleover. Children can attend for a full day (8am-6pm), a half day (8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm) or a short day (9am-3pm or 9.30am-3.30pm).
Download the latest Y-Play Playscheme leaflet by clicking on the image and then click on the button below to book online.
|Build your own Egyptian Pyramid
||Paint your name in Hieroglyphics||Make & design your own Egyptian armlets
||Design a Sarcophagus Pencil Box||Egyptian Fancy Dress Friday|
|Create a Sunset Sand Painting
||Create Egyptian Goddess Portraits||Make & design your own Egyptian collar necklaces||Make your own Egyptian Mummy||Kickball & Pharaoh Dodgeball|
|Gymnastics||Tag Games||Hockey||Relay Races||Colour in own Egyptian Headdress|
||Parachute Games||Pharaoh Pharaoh Tag Game||Pharaoh/Bodyguard Dodgeball Game||Play Puzzles & Games from Ancient Egyptian times|
Monday 9th to Friday 13th February 2015
For an archive of Y-Play newsletters, click here
The aim for our Y-Play Childcare is to provide high quality accessible Out of School Child Care.
• We are OFSTED-registered
• We provide diverse, quality play opportunities in a stimulating environment
• We give special consideration at all times to safety and welfare
Y-Play has the following objectives:
• To provide appropriate, meaningful and exciting play opportunities for children/young people aged 5 – 14 years
• To make this provision, irrespective of ability, race, culture, religion and social and economic circumstances
• To ensure that children/young people are supported effectively to ensure maximum participation and enjoyment.
• To consider at all times the welfare and safety of children/young people.
• To create for the children/young people an environment which promotes physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and educational development through play.
• To create for the children/young people an opportunity to acquire social and behavioural skills through play and interaction with others
• To operate with good practice and value for money as a foundation for provision
Praise for Y-Play Playschemes from parents
“My grandson has difficulty with new, different environments. He settled extremely well over the summer period in your Y-Play Playscheme and I was very happy to see how comfortable he was. You did a great deal for his self-esteem. Thank you very, very much.”
“My daughter attended the recent Y-Play Playscheme and thoroughly enjoyed being there. She enjoyed the interaction with the other children and I can honestly say it has enhanced her existing social and communication skills.”