Have a very merry Christmas with Y-Play!
Y-Play, from YMCA Derbyshire, is Ofsted-registered and offers a diverse range of activities for children from Year 1 to Year 7 during school holidays from 8am to 6pm. We are now taking bookings for the upcoming Christmas m holiday playscheme running on 22nd and 23rd December only. The Playscheme will be run at Silverhill Primary School in Mickleover.. Children can attend for a full day (8am-6pm), a half day (8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm) or a short day (9am-3pm or 9.30am-3.30pm).
Download the latest Y-Play Playscheme leaflet by clicking on the image and then click on the button below to book online.
|Monday 22nd December||Tuesday 23rd December|
|Colour in & design Christmas Mugs||Make Christmassy biscuits|
|Dodgeball & Benchball||Snowman Dodgeball|
|Make an Olaf Snowman||Make personalised Christmas stockings|
|Hama Beads and ‘Beat the Clock’ games!||Party Food & Games, Christmas DVD|
Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd December 2014
For an archive of Y-Play newsletters, click here
The aim for our Y-Play Childcare is to provide high quality accessible Out of School Child Care.
• We are OFSTED-registered
• We provide diverse, quality play opportunities in a stimulating environment
• We give special consideration at all times to safety and welfare
Y-Play has the following objectives:
• To provide appropriate, meaningful and exciting play opportunities for children/young people aged 5 – 14 years
• To make this provision, irrespective of ability, race, culture, religion and social and economic circumstances
• To ensure that children/young people are supported effectively to ensure maximum participation and enjoyment.
• To consider at all times the welfare and safety of children/young people.
• To create for the children/young people an environment which promotes physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and educational development through play.
• To create for the children/young people an opportunity to acquire social and behavioural skills through play and interaction with others
• To operate with good practice and value for money as a foundation for provision
Praise for Y-Play Playschemes from parents
“My grandson has difficulty with new, different environments. He settled extremely well over the summer period in your Y-Play Playscheme and I was very happy to see how comfortable he was. You did a great deal for his self-esteem. Thank you very, very much.”
“My daughter attended the recent Y-Play Playscheme and thoroughly enjoyed being there. She enjoyed the interaction with the other children and I can honestly say it has enhanced her existing social and communication skills.”