Join us for a fun-filled Easter holiday 2014!
Y-Play, from YMCA Derbyshire, is Ofsted-registered and offers a diverse range of activities for children from Year 1 to Year 7 during school holidays from 8am to 6pm.
We are now taking bookings for the upcoming Easter holiday playscheme running from 14th to 25th April 2014 (apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday). The Playscheme will be run at Silverhill Primary School in Mickleover and activities will include team games, arts and crafts, an Easter quiz, an egg hunt, a talent show and a daytrip to Marleaton Park. Children can attend for a full day (8am-6pm), a half day (8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm) or a short day (9am-3pm or 9.30am-3.30pm).
For more information, download the latest Y-Play Playscheme leaflet and all other relevant documents by clicking on the images below.
For an archive of previous Y-Play newsletters, click here
The aim for our Y-Play Childcare is to provide high quality accessible Out of School Child Care.
• We are OFSTED-registered
• We provide diverse, quality play opportunities in a stimulating environment
• We give special consideration at all times to safety and welfare
Y-Play has the following objectives:
• To provide appropriate, meaningful and exciting play opportunities for children/young people aged 5 – 14 years
• To make this provision, irrespective of ability, race, culture, religion and social and economic circumstances
• To ensure that children/young people are supported effectively to ensure maximum participation and enjoyment.
• To consider at all times the welfare and safety of children/young people.
• To create for the children/young people an environment which promotes physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and educational development through play.
• To create for the children/young people an opportunity to acquire social and behavioural skills through play and interaction with others
• To operate with good practice and value for money as a foundation for provision
Praise for Y-Play Playschemes from parents
“My grandson has difficulty with new, different environments. He settled extremely well over the summer period in your Y-Play Playscheme and I was very happy to see how comfortable he was. You did a great deal for his self-esteem. Thank you very, very much.”
“My daughter attended the recent Y-Play Playscheme and thoroughly enjoyed being there. She enjoyed the interaction with the other children and I can honestly say it has enhanced her existing social and communication skills.”